'I Just Texted To Say I Love You' Parody Plays on Modern-Day Dating (Video)
"Idol" contestant Elliott Yamin and "Modern Family" actress Sarah Hyland star in the short.
The sounds of modern-day love: tweet, hashtag, facebook tag, like, skype and text.
A new short called I Just Texted to Say I Love You plays on the new ways that love and relationships are experienced with the variety of technology that can get in the way.
Former American Idol contestant Elliott Yamin stars in the Break.com video, singing the play on Stevie Wonders song. The young lovers with the texting addictions are played by Modern Family actress Sarah Hyland and High School Musical 3 actor Matt Prokop.
The two lovers are seen chatting over Skype as Yamin croons, “Thank god for Skype and our cell phones, so we can talk whether we’re together or alone.” The video follows the couple as they try to have a life, but their hundreds of iPhone apps often get in the way.
- John Oliver on the Luxurious 'Freedom' of HBO, His Complicated Relationship With NYC
- The Hollywood Reporter's 35 Most Powerful People in New York Media 2014
- Cannes Preview: The Hot Movies in the Running to Hit the Croisette
- CBS' $67 Million Man: Does Leslie Moonves' Moolah Make Sense?
- 'Mrs. Doubtfire' Sequel in the Works at Fox 2000 (Exclusive)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- Bryan Singer Accused Of Sexually Assaulting Underage Boy
- Masters Of Sex, Girls & "Boogie Train": Conversations with Michael Penn and Foghat's Roger Earl
- The Americans 'New Car' Recap: "I'm a Good Person, I Swear!"
- The Extremely Hard Lessons That the Themed Entertainment Industry Learned From Hard Rock Park