'I Spit on Your Rave' aims for world record
Mockumentary aims for most zombies captured on camera
LONDON -- A zombie-related world record attempt, some cost-savings on extras and a music festival are three ingredients in the mix for Chris Boyle's mockumentary "I Spit on Your Rave."
Backed by Film4 and low-budget production banner Warp X, Boyle's movie aims to shoot a scene during this year's Big Chill music festival here in August.
The mockumentary is set nine years after the 2012 Olympics, which has seen mankind rendered extinct after a virus is released during the sporting event. Zombies have taken over the world but, like their human ancestors, they are partial to a summer festival party.
That's where the shoot during the Big Chill comes in, with real life festivalgoers asked to don zombie makeup and costumes to swell the cast numbers and enter the Guinness Book of World Records for the "most amount of zombies captured on camera."
Festival fun for everyone, then.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR