IAC's CollegeHumor Partners With Nintendo 3DS on Original 3D Comedy Videos
The partnership marks the first foray of CollegeHumor, housed at Barry Diller's online company, into the creation of 3D content and original content for video game systems.
NEW YORK - CollegeHumor Media, part of Barry Diller's online company IAC, said Monday it has partnered with video game firm Nintendo to bring original 3D comedy videos to the Nintendo 3DS game system.
The partnership marks CollegeHumor's first foray into 3D content, as well as into the creation of original content for video game systems. It will see the company provide Nintendo with five original pilot videos, one of which will become a series.
The videos, a combination of animation and live-action, will be created for the just-launched Nintendo Video service and will be available weekly. They will run concurrently on CollegeHumor.com in 2D.
"This relationship brings a new dimension to the CollegeHumor brand, and we are looking forward to continuing to extend our efforts in the future." said CollegeHumor CEO Paul Greenberg.
"CollegeHumor is known for producing creative and entertaining content," said Tony Elison, Nintendo of America's senior director and general manager of network business. "We look forward to sharing their 3D creations with Nintendo 3DS owners."
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- Ian Somerhalder & Kristen Bell Set to Present at Kids' Choice Awards 2014!
- Lupita Nyong'o Hugs Stylist Micaela Erlanger for THR's Top Stylists Issue, Kristen Stewart & More Featured!
- Leslie Mann Supports PaleyFest Icon Award Honoree Judd Apatow!
- Cara Delevingne & Kate Moss Team Up for New Burberry Fragrance Campaign!