IATSE President Matt Loeb Re-Elected
The vote came during the last session of the union's 67th Quadrennial Convention.
IATSE President Matthew D. Loeb was re-elected by acclamation Thursday to serve another four-year term in the position he has held since 2008. The vote came during the last session of IATSE’s 67th Quadrennial Convention, being held in Boston for the past week.
Over 800 delegates from nearly 400 locals in the U.S. and Canada contributed to the unanimous support for Loeb and the General Executive Board, which was also re-elected. Loeb and his slate ran unopposed. In addition to General Secretary-Treasurer James Wood, the slate includes 13 International vice presidents, three trustees, and the delegate to the Canadian Labor Congress.
Bookmark The Hollywood Reporter’s Labor Page for the most in-depth coverage of entertainment unions and guilds.
E-mail: jhandel99 at gmail dot com
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- Shakira Reveals Why Music Videos With Men Are 'Out Of the Question'
- Even Juan Pablo Thinks This Season Of 'The Bachelor' Has Been A Soap Opera
- DJ Cassidy Shares Details On New Album, 'Paradise Royale,' And The Resurgence Of Disco
- 7-Year-Old Stuns Viewers When She Sings 'Gloomy Sunday' By Billie Holiday (VIDEO)