Ice Cube and Kevin Hart's 'Ride Along' to Open Over MLK Weekend in 2014
Tim Story is directing the action comedy, which also stars John Leguizamo, Tika Sumpter, Bryan Callen and Jay Pharoah.
Universal's action comedy Ride Along -- headlining Ice Cube and Kevin Hart -- will open in theaters on Jan. 17, 2004.
So far, the movie has the Martin Luther King holiday weekend to itself.
A sort of comedic Training Day, the story centers on a risk-averse second-grade teacher plans on marrying the girl of his dreams but first must accompany his overprotective future brother-in-law, a tough cop, on a ride-along from hell.
John Leguizamo, Tika Sumpter, Bryan Callen and Jay Pharoah.
Tim Story is directing the project, which is being produced by Cube and his CubeVision partner Matt Alvarez, as well as Larry Brezner and William Packer.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- William Guarnere Dead: 'Band Of Brothers' Vet Dies At 90
- The MovieFilm Podcast: Remembering Ghostbusters, Plus Aaron Paul on Need For Speed
- 'Looking' Season 1 Is Refreshing Despite Some Characterization Flaws