Ice Cube, Ryan Seacrest Negotiating 'New Year's Eve' Plans (Exclusive)
Ice Cube, Josh Duhamel and Ryan Seacrest are in negotiations to join the still-growing cast of New Line's New Year's Eve.
The trio will join Halle Berry, Jessica Biel, Jon Bon Jovi, Abigail Breslin, Robert De Niro, Zac Efron, Ashton Kutcher, Seth Meyers, Lea Michele, Sarah Jessica Parker, Michelle Pfeiffer, Til Schweiger, Hilary Swank and Sofia Vergara in the production, which goes before cameras in February.
The movie tells intertwining stories of a group of New Yorkers as they navigate their way through bittersweet drama and romance over the course of New Year's Eve.
Duhamel, one of the leads, plays a hopeless romantic who spends the day trying to get to New York in the hope of getting to a party in order to re-meet a mystery girl from the previous year.
Cube would play a NYPD cop who is working with the director of the Times Square festivities (Swank).
In his cameo, Seacrest would play himself.
Duhamel, who last starred in Life As We Know It, is repped by ICM and John Carrabino Management. Cube, repped by UTA and Prospect Park, was last seen in Lottery Ticket from Alcon. CAA-repped Seacrest played himself in Get Smart and Knocked Up.
- Scarlett Johansson, Lupita Nyong'o in Talks for Disney's 'Jungle Book' (Exclusive)
- Bryan Singer Breaks Silence on Abuse Claims: 'Outrageous, Vicious and Completely False'
- The Scene and Stars at the Tribeca Film Festival (Photos)
- Summer Movie Preview: Will Godzilla or Spider-Man (Or Angelina Jolie?) Dominate Your Cineplex?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- Amanda Seyfried and Cara Delevingne are Joining Pan
- Theater Review: Michelle Williams and Alan Cumming Come (Back) to the Cabaret
- Christopher Meloni on Surviving Jack, Surviving Dinosaurs, and Why His Oz Character Was Revolutionary
- Hedwig and the Angry Inch Director on Those Fake Hurt Locker Playbills