ICM Hires UTA Agent Ruthanne Secunda
With a roster that includes Jon Cryer and Tori Spelling, Secunda was co-head of the TV talent department at UTA, after stints in Washington, D.C. and New York City.
Talent agent Ruthanne Secunda, whose roster includes well-known TV personalities like Jon Cryer and Tori Spelling, has quit UTA to join ICM Partners, ICM said Tuesday.
Secunda spent 16 years with UTA and for the past four years as been co-head of the TV talent department there. She started her career at Ford's Theatre in Washington, moved to New York and worked for NBC. Then, Secunda worked as an agent for Abrams Artists, and from there joined 3 Arts Entertainment.
Secunda's roster of clients also includes Meg Ryan, Lucy Liu, Alicia Silverstone, Rebecca Romijn, Jane Krakowski and Tom Cavanaugh.
"Ruthanne has played a vital role over the last decade in cultivating talent and developing and packaging successful television shows. We are thrilled to have Ruthanne as part of the team at ICM Partners," the firm said in a statement Tuesday.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- Russell Brand Says There's Only One Explanation For Philip Seymour Hoffman's Death (VIDEO)
- This Guy's Acapella Version Of Mike Tyson's 'Punch Out' Will Make You Nostalgic (VIDEO)
- Conan O'Brien Gives Body-Slam Filled Review Of The WWE 2K14 Video Game
- George Lopez Returns With 'Saint George' And Talks Diversity On Television (VIDEO)