ICM Partners Promotes Three Coordinators to Agent
Steven Brown, JR Ringer and Matt Smith all served in the agency’s trainee program.
ICM Partners has promoted Steven Brown, JR Ringer and Matt Smith from coordinators to agents in the talent department, The Hollywood Reporter has learned. The announcement was made by talent co-heads Lorrie Bartlett, Dar Rollins and Adam Schweitzer.
Brown, a Syracuse alum, and Ringer, a graduate of Indiana University, joined the agency in 2009. Smith, a Boston University grad, joined two years later. All three served in the ICM Partners Trainee Program.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- Neil Patrick Harris is the Theatrical Man of the Year at Hasty Pudding Awards!
- President Barack Obama & Zach Galifianakis Throw Insults Back & Forth for 'Between Two Ferns' (Video)
- Kristen Bell Makes a Switcheroo for 'Veronica Mars' Premiere After Party!
- Lena Dunham to 'Glamour': I Don't Know if I Want to Continue Acting