ICM Partners Promotes Three Coordinators to Agent
Steven Brown, JR Ringer and Matt Smith all served in the agency’s trainee program.
ICM Partners has promoted Steven Brown, JR Ringer and Matt Smith from coordinators to agents in the talent department, The Hollywood Reporter has learned. The announcement was made by talent co-heads Lorrie Bartlett, Dar Rollins and Adam Schweitzer.
Brown, a Syracuse alum, and Ringer, a graduate of Indiana University, joined the agency in 2009. Smith, a Boston University grad, joined two years later. All three served in the ICM Partners Trainee Program.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- Sheila MacRae Dead: 'Honeymooners' Actress Dies At 92
- Russell Brand Says There's Only One Explanation For Philip Seymour Hoffman's Death (VIDEO)
- This Guy's Acapella Version Of Mike Tyson's 'Punch Out' Will Make You Nostalgic (VIDEO)
- Conan O'Brien Gives Body-Slam Filled Review Of The WWE 2K14 Video Game