ICM's Chris Silbermann Honored at Saban Free Clinic Charity Benefit
The annual Golf Classic helps fund medical, dental and behavioral health services for uninsured patients in Los Angeles.
ICM Partners founding partner Chris Silbermann was honored Monday at the Saban Free Clinic's 18th annual Golf Classic.
The event, held at El Caballero Country Club in Tarzana, Calif., helps fund medical, dental and behavioral health services for uninsured patients in Los Angeles.
Among those attending the event were ICM client Josh Duhamel and the agency's Ted Chervin and Dar Rollins.
The chairs and co-chairs for the event were music mogul Irving Azoff, Lionsgate's Rob Friedman, producers Andy Friendly and David Friendly, attorney John Frankenheimer, NBC's Ted Harbert and Marcia Steere.
Hosted by the Saban Free Clinic, which provides health care services to uninsured and medically underserved men, women and children in Los Angeles, the golf classic has raised more than $3.5 million since its inception.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR