ICM's Chris Silbermann Honored at Saban Free Clinic Charity Benefit
The annual Golf Classic helps fund medical, dental and behavioral health services for uninsured patients in Los Angeles.
ICM Partners founding partner Chris Silbermann was honored Monday at the Saban Free Clinic's 18th annual Golf Classic.
The event, held at El Caballero Country Club in Tarzana, Calif., helps fund medical, dental and behavioral health services for uninsured patients in Los Angeles.
Among those attending the event were ICM client Josh Duhamel and the agency's Ted Chervin and Dar Rollins.
The chairs and co-chairs for the event were music mogul Irving Azoff, Lionsgate's Rob Friedman, producers Andy Friendly and David Friendly, attorney John Frankenheimer, NBC's Ted Harbert and Marcia Steere.
Hosted by the Saban Free Clinic, which provides health care services to uninsured and medically underserved men, women and children in Los Angeles, the golf classic has raised more than $3.5 million since its inception.
- Scarlett Johansson, Lupita Nyong'o in Talks for Disney's 'Jungle Book' (Exclusive)
- Bryan Singer Breaks Silence on Abuse Claims: 'Outrageous, Vicious and Completely False'
- The Scene and Stars at the Tribeca Film Festival (Photos)
- Summer Movie Preview: Will Godzilla or Spider-Man (Or Angelina Jolie?) Dominate Your Cineplex?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- Bryan Singer Addresses Sexual Abuse Allegations: They Are 'Outrageous' & 'Completely False'
- Elizabeth Banks Attends Screening for 'Walk of Shame', Wears Two Dresses!
- 'Jem & the Holograms' Leading Cast Revealed: Aubrey Peeples, Stefanie Scott, & More!
- Novak Djokovic Expecting First Child with Fiancee Jelena Ristic!