'Ides of March': George Clooney, Ryan Gosling's Power Player Style
How costume designer Louise Frogley sharpened up conservative political dressing for the political thriller.
As the political season heats up, Hollywood is putting its own stamp on presidential campaign style. In Sony's thriller The Ides of March (out Oct. 7), Democratic candidate Governor Mike Morris (George Clooney) cuts a powerful, sophisticated figure in clean and classic single-breasted gray suits.
Subscribe now to read the full article
- Read The Hollywood Reporter on any mobile device
- Email complete articles to clients or colleagues
- Interactive Radio: listen to the topics or headlines that interest you
- RSS Feed: read in a timely manner with easy to find content
- Read Offline: locate issues and articles easily at any time, no internet connection needed
Already a Subscriber? Log In
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR