Idina Menzel and Taye Diggs Separate (Report)
The actress, who lends her voice to Disney's animated hit "Frozen," and the actor, currently starring in "The Best Man Holiday," have been married for 10 years.
Idina Menzel and Taye Diggs are reportedly calling it quits.
"Idina Menzel and Taye Diggs have jointly decided to separate at this time," reps for the couple told People. "Their primary focus and concern is for their son. We ask that you respect their privacy during this time."
The two actors met while starring in the original Broadway production of Rent before tying the knot in 2003.
Since then, Menzel won a Tony Award for her role as Elphaba in the original Broadway production of Wicked and had roles in Enchanted and Glee, playing Lea Michele's character's mother. She also lends her voice to Disney's animated hit Frozen, which is currently in theaters and received two Golden Globe nominations on Thursday.
Menzel will return to Broadway after a nine-year absence in the new musical If/Then, which opens on March 27 at the Richard Rodgers Theatre.
Diggs, meanwhile, starred in How Stella Got Her Groove Back and ABC's Private Practice. He's also currently appearing on the big screen in The Best Man Holiday.
Menzel and Diggs have a son, Walker, who was born in 2009.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR