IFC greenlights Fred Armisen comedy
'SNL' creator Lorne Michaels exec produces 'Portlandia'
NEW YORK -- IFC has given the green light for "Portlandia," a comedy series from "Saturday Night Live" star Fred Armisen, musician Carrie Brownstein and Jonathan Krisel of "SNL."
Allison Silverman ("The Colbert Report") joins them as a writer on the series.
Subscribe now to read the full article
- Read The Hollywood Reporter on any mobile device
- Email complete articles to clients or colleagues
- Interactive Radio: listen to the topics or headlines that interest you
- RSS Feed: read in a timely manner with easy to find content
- Read Offline: locate issues and articles easily at any time, no internet connection needed
Already a Subscriber? Log In
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
Social & Mobile
From our partners
- Charlie Sheen Might Be Ditching His Stage Name
- Amanda Bynes Maintains That She Did Not Throw a Bong, Claims NYPD Sexually Harassed Her
- Watch Will and Jaden Smith Do a Father-Son Version of The Fresh Prince of Bel-Air Rap