IFC Midnight Picks Up Adrien Brody Thriller
TORONTO -- IFC Midnight, the genre label of IFC Films, has picked up U.S. rights to the Adrien Brody-starrer Wrecked from Entertainment One.
The psychological thriller marks the directorial debut for Canadian director Michael Greenspan.
Wrecked, penned by Christopher Dodd, also stars Caroline Dhavernas and Ryan Robbins.
Kyle Mann developed, produced and financed the film, with backing from Telefilm Canada, through his production shingle, Independent Edge. Brody also served as an executive producer.
IFC Midnight will release the indie movie in the spring.
The distribution deal for Wrecked was hammered out by Arianna Bocco for IFC Films, and by Ben Weiss of Paradigm and Charlotte Mickie from Entertainment One Films International.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR