IFC Midnight Picks Up Selma Blair Thriller 'Replicas'
The film, co-starring Joshua Close and James D'Arcy, will be released in 2013.
IFC Midnight has acquired all U.S. rights to Jeremy Power Regimbal’s thriller Replicas, which had its world premiere at the Tribeca Film Festival. IFC Midnight, a sister label to IFC Films and Sundance Selects, is planning a theatrical and VOD release in 2013.
Starring Selma Blair, Joshua Close, James D'Arcy and Rachel Miner, the film revolves around a suburban family spending time at an isolated country home. The script was co-written by Close, based on a story from Regimbal, and producer Justin Tyler Close, the creators of The Lab Magazine. It was produced by Regimbal and Justin Tyler Close and executive produced by Tina Pehme, Kim C. Roberts and Susan Jackson.
Jackson, of North American sales agent Turtles Crossing, negotiated the sale with Jeff Deutchman, director of acquisitions and productions at Sundance Selects/IFC Films. Celluloid Nightmares has all foreign rights.
- Scarlett Johansson, Lupita Nyong'o in Talks for Disney's 'Jungle Book' (Exclusive)
- Bryan Singer Accuser Names Three Hollywood Insiders in New Sex Abuse Lawsuits (Video)
- The Scene and Stars at the Tribeca Film Festival (Photos)
- Summer Movie Preview: Will Godzilla or Spider-Man (Or Angelina Jolie?) Dominate Your Cineplex?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- Matt Bomer Talks 'Fifty Shades' Casting Rumors, Wants to Return for 'Magic Mike XXL'!
- Taylor Swift & Sarah Hyland See an Off-Broadway Play Together!
- Hilary Duff Treats Herself to a Vegan Dinner at Crossroads!
- Kate Middleton & Prince William Express Sadness Over Death of Camilla Parker Bowles' Brother