IFC Midnight Picks Up Selma Blair Thriller 'Replicas'
The film, co-starring Joshua Close and James D'Arcy, will be released in 2013.
IFC Midnight has acquired all U.S. rights to Jeremy Power Regimbal’s thriller Replicas, which had its world premiere at the Tribeca Film Festival. IFC Midnight, a sister label to IFC Films and Sundance Selects, is planning a theatrical and VOD release in 2013.
Starring Selma Blair, Joshua Close, James D'Arcy and Rachel Miner, the film revolves around a suburban family spending time at an isolated country home. The script was co-written by Close, based on a story from Regimbal, and producer Justin Tyler Close, the creators of The Lab Magazine. It was produced by Regimbal and Justin Tyler Close and executive produced by Tina Pehme, Kim C. Roberts and Susan Jackson.
Jackson, of North American sales agent Turtles Crossing, negotiated the sale with Jeff Deutchman, director of acquisitions and productions at Sundance Selects/IFC Films. Celluloid Nightmares has all foreign rights.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR