IFC's Courtney Ott Named PR Director of Film Society of Lincoln Center
Marketing executive will first focus on the programming strategy for the opening of the Elinor Bunin Monroe Film Center next summer.
Former IFC Entertainment executive Courtney Ott has been named director of marketing and PR for the Film Society of Lincoln Center.
Ott will head the team charged with working on behalf of the Film Society of Lincoln Center's programs, film festivals, theaters, educational outreach and community involvement.
Most immediately, Ott will focus on the transition from a single-screen to a multiscreen programming strategy with the opening of the Elinor Bunin Monroe Film Center next summer.
Ott served as vp publicity at IFC Entertainment, where she oversaw publicity for the company's theatrical and VOD releases that include Summer Hours, In the Loop, Gomorrah and Joan Rivers -- A Piece of Work.
Before IFC, Ott was the director of publicity and marketing at Wellspring and head of PR at the American Film Institute.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- The Hollywood Reporter's 25 Most Powerful Stylists, Revealed
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR