Iggy Pop Serenades Jennifer Lopez on 'American Idol' (Video)
Jennifer Lopez had a few surprises come her way on last night's American Idol.
Besides seeing on of her favorite contestants, Pia Toscano, get eliminated, the judge also received some special attention from one of the night's celebrity performers, Iggy Pop.
The famously frenetic 64-year-old rocker, sang Real Wild Child (Wild One) shirtless, -- as is his trademark -- for the show's Rock and Roll Hall of Fame week. At the end of the song, Pop approached the judges table, leaned over and sang right into Lopez's face.
Watch the video here.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR