Iliadis on path to 'House' redo
Dennis Iliadis is in negotiations to direct Rogue Pictures' remake of "The Last House on the Left."
Wes Craven, who wrote and directed the original, is producing the remake with longtime production partner Marianne Maddalena and Sean S. Cunningham, the producer of the original.
Adam Alleca has been hired to overhaul the script, which tells the story of a pair of teen girls who are kidnapped, raped and murdered by a gang of thugs. The killers unwittingly hole up in the home of one of the victim's parents, who, upon realizing what their guests did, exact revenge.
Iliadis, who lives in Greece, is a European commercial director known in movie circles for his 2004 Greek feature "Hardcore," about the relationship between two prostitutes, which he wrote and directed. He is repped by CAA and 3 Arts Entertainment.
Alleca is repped by WMA and Brillstein-Grey.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR