Iman to co-host 'The Fashion Show'
Isaac Mizrahi returns as host of fashion competition series
Supermodel Iman has signed on to co-host the second season of Bravo's "The Fashion Show."
Iman will join designer Isaac Mizrahi who will return as host to the fashion competition series.
"We are happy to welcome Iman to the Bravo family," said Frances Berwick, GMA and executive vp, Bravo. "Breaking barriers in the fashion industry, Iman is a true pioneer and her unparalleled credibility will inspire the contestants and be a perfect match to the always exciting, Isaac Mizrahi."
Iman began her career in 1975 and today is the founder and CEO of IMAN Cosmetics, Skincare and Fragrances.
"The Fashion Show" returns later this year.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR