Imax Books Ang Lee's 'Life of Pi' For Select International Screens
A supersized version of the book-to-screen adaptation will screen in China, Taiwan, Hong Kong, India and Japan from November 22.
TORONTO - Imax has inked a deal with Twentieth Century Fox to release Ang Lee’s Life of Pi on its supersized screens in in China, Taiwan, Hong Kong, India, Japan, Korea and other international markets, from November 22.
The movie, based on the Yann Martel novel, has been digitally remastered into the Imax 3D format.
“Ang Lee is a master filmmaker and we are so pleased to have the opportunity to work with him on Life of Pi,” said Greg Foster, chairman and president of Imax Filmed Entertainment.
Life of Pi stars Suraj Sharma, Gerard Depardieu and Rafe Spall.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR