Imax Books Ang Lee's 'Life of Pi' For Select International Screens
A supersized version of the book-to-screen adaptation will screen in China, Taiwan, Hong Kong, India and Japan from November 22.
TORONTO - Imax has inked a deal with Twentieth Century Fox to release Ang Lee’s Life of Pi on its supersized screens in in China, Taiwan, Hong Kong, India, Japan, Korea and other international markets, from November 22.
The movie, based on the Yann Martel novel, has been digitally remastered into the Imax 3D format.
“Ang Lee is a master filmmaker and we are so pleased to have the opportunity to work with him on Life of Pi,” said Greg Foster, chairman and president of Imax Filmed Entertainment.
Life of Pi stars Suraj Sharma, Gerard Depardieu and Rafe Spall.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- Russell Brand Says There's Only One Explanation For Philip Seymour Hoffman's Death (VIDEO)
- This Guy's Acapella Version Of Mike Tyson's 'Punch Out' Will Make You Nostalgic (VIDEO)
- Conan O'Brien Gives Body-Slam Filled Review Of The WWE 2K14 Video Game
- George Lopez Returns With 'Saint George' And Talks Diversity On Television (VIDEO)