IMAX to Build 75 Screens in China Over Three Years
CEO Rich Gelfond details IMAX's strategy as it prepares to triple its size in the world's fastest-growing movie market.
BEIJING -- IMAX will build 75 giant screens in Chinese movie theaters over the next three years with partner Wanda Cinemas, China’s largest theater chain, the companies said on Thursday, announcing a deal analysts familiar with their operations valued at nearly $100 million.
Subscribe now to read the full article
- Read The Hollywood Reporter on any mobile device
- Email complete articles to clients or colleagues
- Interactive Radio: listen to the topics or headlines that interest you
- RSS Feed: read in a timely manner with easy to find content
- Read Offline: locate issues and articles easily at any time, no internet connection needed
Already a Subscriber? Log In
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR