Imax CEO Richard Gelfond Takes 35 Percent Pay Cut to $3.6 Million
The company's chief legal officer is paid $1.6 million, up from $691,000.
Imax CEO Richard Gelfond earned $3.6 million in fiscal 2012, down 35 percent compared with $5.5 million the year before, the large-screen exhibitor said in a filing Thursday.
Chief legal officer and chief business development officer Robert Lister made $1.6 million, up from $691,000, while president Andrew Cripps was paid $5 million in 2012.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- Conan O'Brien Gives Body-Slam Filled Review Of The WWE 2K14 Video Game
- George Lopez Returns With 'Saint George' And Talks Diversity On Television (VIDEO)
- Brittany Murphy & Dakota Fanning Were The Perfect Couple In 'Uptown Girls'
- Let's Help Rush Limbaugh With This Whole Movies With The Word 'Slave' In The Title Thing