Imax Moving From NASDAQ to NYSE
Global expansion has Imax shifting to NYSE to snag international investors.
TORONTO – Size matters: Imax Corp. is headed to the Big Board.
The giant screen exhibitor is moving its listing from NASDAQ to the New York Stock Exchange to reflect its global expansion.
Imax, which also trades on the Toronto Stock Exchange, will start trading on the NYSE beginning Feb. 11.
"Given the global nature and expansion of our brand, the New York Stock Exchange offers an ideal platform for the continued growth of our company," Imax CEO Richard Gelfond said Monday.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR