Imogen Poots, Felicity Jones Join 'Trap for Cinderella'
Imogen Poots and Felicity Jones are two reasons for buyers at the AFM to track down Trap for Cinderella, directed and adapted by Ian Softley from the novel of the same name by Sébastien Japrisot.
Being sold at the AFM by U.K. sales banner Metropolis and the fresh casting aims to pique acquisition interest.
The movie centers on two women — one rich, the other poor — who are trapped inside a beach house in a French resort when it is gutted by fire.
Only one survives, burnt beyond recognition and in a state of total amnesia, leaving a slew of unanswered questions about her identity.
Softley’s movie is produced by Robert Jones (The Usual Suspects) and Dixie Linder (In My Fathers Den) along with Softley and is scheduled to shoot in both London and France in February 2011.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR