'In Time' Cast: Justin Timberlake Can Pursue Both Movies and Music (Video)
At the premiere for the film, the cast told THR that the singer-turned-actor could handle being both a music and film star.
Justin Timberlake stars in the sci-fi action film In Time as a poor man living in a futuristic world where no one ages past 25, and time is used as currency.
The Hollywood Reporter asked the actors in the film how they felt about Timberlake as an actor, and if they felt that he should return to his music career.
The census seemed to be that Timberlake, who first found fame on Star Search and the Disney Channel’s The New Mickey Mouse Club and then became a teen heartthrob as a member of the boy band group, ‘N Sync, could handle doing both film and music.
After ‘N Sync and his own solo career garnered him worldwide fame as a singer, Timberlake ventured into the film world, starring an Alpha Dog, The Social Network and Friends With Benefits.
Members of the In Time cast, including Brendan Miller, Toby Hemingway and Collins Pennie told THR that they feel Timberlake can handle doing both.
“I think he’ll continue to do both incredibly well,” said Miller.
In Time, helmed by Andrew Niccol, also stars Amanda Seyfried, Olivia Wilde and Matt Bomer. It opens in theaters Oct. 28.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- Pee-wee Herman's Bike From 'Pee-wee's Big Adventure' Sells For $36,600 On eBay
- HUVr Hoverboard Is Not Shipping In December (Or Ever, For That Matter)
- Stratosphere: A Conversation with Matt Sorum and Album Preview
- 'Grey's Anatomy' 'You Got to Hide Your Love Away' Recap: Yang and Owen Back in the Sack