Inception Media Group Acquires Strategic Film Partners
Alex Barder will serve as president of Inception Film Partners.
Inception Media Group has acquired Strategic Film Partners through a newly formed subsidiary, Inception Film Partners.
Based in Los Angeles, Inception Media is involved in the production, acquisition and distribution of motion pictures and other filmed entertainment across all media. The company has a library of about 100 filmed properties and more than 2,500 hours of digital content.
Strategic Film Partners, co-founded in 2004 by Alex Barder, is a film sales company involved in motion picture financing, production and distribution.
Barder, a partner in Inception Film Partners, will assume the role of president of the new company and will spearhead and manage all aspects of its day-to-day operations including business development, strategic planning, acquisitions, film financing and sales.
Inception Film Partners will look to acquire 15-20 films per year. Inception Film Partners will operate independently in North America.
“The acquisition of Strategic Film Partners further diversifies our company’s efforts and creates new revenue streams that will help drive growth,” David Borshell, co-founder of Inception Media Group, said. “Alex brings with him years of diverse industry experience and the passion and leadership necessary to not only build a bigger and more robust film sales company but also to expand all aspects of our consolidated companies."
- John Oliver on the Luxurious 'Freedom' of HBO, His Complicated Relationship With NYC
- The Hollywood Reporter's 35 Most Powerful People in New York Media 2014
- Cannes Preview: The Hot Movies in the Running to Hit the Croisette
- CBS' $67 Million Man: Does Leslie Moonves' Moolah Make Sense?
- 'Mrs. Doubtfire' Sequel in the Works at Fox 2000 (Exclusive)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- Masters Of Sex, Girls & "Boogie Train": Conversations with Michael Penn and Foghat's Roger Earl
- The Americans 'New Car' Recap: "I'm a Good Person, I Swear!"
- The Extremely Hard Lessons That the Themed Entertainment Industry Learned From Hard Rock Park
- Joe Biden Posts First Selfie With None Other Than President Obama