'Inception' Nominee: Christopher Nolan's Oscar Snub Is a 'Real Shame'
9:30 AM PST 1/25/2011 by Carolyn Giardina
"I think Chris did an astonishing job," visual effects nominee Paul Franklin tells THR of the director.
Paul Franklin, who earned a visual effects nomination for Inception, is surprised Christopher Nolan was snubbed for a best director Oscar.
Subscribe now to read the full article
- Read The Hollywood Reporter on any mobile device
- Email complete articles to clients or colleagues
- Interactive Radio: listen to the topics or headlines that interest you
- RSS Feed: read in a timely manner with easy to find content
- Read Offline: locate issues and articles easily at any time, no internet connection needed
Already a Subscriber? Log In
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
Social & Mobile