'Inception' Visual Effects Supervisor: Winning an Oscar and Folding Paris 'Are Both Dream-Like Situations'
9:38 PM PST 2/27/2011 by Carolyn Giardina
Paul Franklin collected the trophy with his team Chris Corbould, Andrew Lockley and Peter Bebb.
For Paul Franklin, Oscar-winning visual effects supervisor on Inception, winning an Oscar and folding Paris “are both dream-like situations. I hope I don’t wake from this one.”
Subscribe now to read the full article
- Read The Hollywood Reporter on any mobile device
- Email complete articles to clients or colleagues
- Interactive Radio: listen to the topics or headlines that interest you
- RSS Feed: read in a timely manner with easy to find content
- Read Offline: locate issues and articles easily at any time, no internet connection needed
Already a Subscriber? Log In
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
Social & Mobile