The Indie Market’s Big Rebound
10:46 PM PST 1/19/2011 by
Money … in indie films? Buyers say yes as a contracting market has led to better films, bigger casts and optimism in Park City.
What a difference a year makes.
Subscribe now to read the full article
- Read The Hollywood Reporter on any mobile device
- Email complete articles to clients or colleagues
- Interactive Radio: listen to the topics or headlines that interest you
- RSS Feed: read in a timely manner with easy to find content
- Read Offline: locate issues and articles easily at any time, no internet connection needed
Already a Subscriber? Log In
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- Theater: Fiona Shaw Rocks In One Of The Last Shows Of The Year
- Beyonce Surprises Fans With New Album Featuring Jay Z, Blue Ivy, Drake
- Live from the Dubai International Film Festival: Thursday, Dec. 12