When indie meets digi
Will digital distribution be the savior of independent film?
By almost any measure, Seth Caplan is a thriving indie producer. His feature debut, the wistful romance "In Search of a Midnight Kiss," was released last year by IFC and won an Independent Spirit Award. Caplan has since moved on to producing "The 2 Bobs," a comedy directed by longtime "Smallville" writer Tim McCanlies.
Subscribe now to read the full article
- Read The Hollywood Reporter on any mobile device
- Email complete articles to clients or colleagues
- Interactive Radio: listen to the topics or headlines that interest you
- RSS Feed: read in a timely manner with easy to find content
- Read Offline: locate issues and articles easily at any time, no internet connection needed
Already a Subscriber? Log In
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR