Ineffable Pictures Names Ross Putman Creative Executive
The writer and producer will spearhead feature and television development for the company.
Ross Putman has been named the Creative Executive for Ineffable Pictures (Tiger’s Curse, Late Bloomer), as he continues to independently write and produce.
At Ineffable, Ross is spearheading new feature and television development for CEO Raphael Kryszek and SVP Jesse Israel.
Before Ineffable, Ross was the executive for producer/director Walt Becker (Van Wilder, Wild Hogs), where he co-produced the upcoming Netflix/Fox series Bad Samaritans. Ross is also producing the independent feature The Young Kieslowski alongside Danny Leiner (Harold and Kumar) and Seth Caplan (producer IFC's In Search of a Midnight Kiss).
Ross is a graduate of USC's MFA Writing for Screen and Television program, and is represented by manager/producer Sukee Chew through her Hopscotch Pictures banner.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR