Infinity Media taps director for 'Adult World'
Character actor Scott Coffey to helm coming-of-age comedy
Character actor Scott Coffey has been tapped to direct the coming-of-age comedy "Adult World" for Infinity Media.
"World" centers on a college grad who believes she is destined to be the next great American poet and stumbles upon a job at an adult-video store. Andy Cochran wrote the script, and Coffey will oversee a rewrite.
"World" is out to actors.
Michael Ohoven and Kevin Turen are producing via Infinity, whose credits include "Saved!" and "Push." Joel Michaely also is producing.
Coffey's credits as an actor range from appearances in "Ferris Bueller's Day Off" and "Some Kind of Wonderful" to David Lynch's "Lost Highway" and "Mulholland Drive."
In 2005, Anonymous Content-repped Coffey jumped into feature directing with the indie comedy "Ellie Parker," starring Naomi Watts, which was based on a short he did a few years earlier.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR