'Ink' star tweets about Jesse James romance
Kat Von D then deletes Twitter statement shortly after posting
After earlier this week denying rumors that she's dating Sandra Bullock's ex, Jesse James, "L.A. Ink's" Kat Von D confirmed Wednesday via Twitter, reports People, that "Yes, Jesse and I are dating."
However, the 28-year-old tattooed reality star had a quick change of heart and almost immediately deleted the tweet, but not before over 100 cyber savvy fans re-tweeted Von D's dating declaration.
Von D and 41-year-old James were spotted together in Las Vegas last weekend, which sparked rumors of a romance. But the "L.A. Ink" star's publicist said that the pair are merely friends and not romantically involved.
Coincidentally, in the latest issue of the celebrity magazine, Bullock tells People that she and James have "moved on with our lives and only want the best for each other."
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR