Insane Clown Posse Fan Found Dead in Ohio River
As the annual Gathering of the Juggalos festival was winding down, the body of 24-year-old Jess Waters was discovered in western Kentucky, while another attendee is reportedly missing.
Just as Insane Clown Posse's annual Gathering of the Juggalos festival was winding down, the body of a male Juggalo was discovered in the Ohio River late Sunday night (Aug. 14), according to the Associated Press.
Twenty-four-year-old Jess Waters, of Murfreesboro, Tenn., was discovered in western Kentucky, near Union County's Sturgeion Island area. Sturgeion Island is adjacent to Cave-in-Rock, Illinois' Hog Rock Campground, the site of this past weekend's Gathering of the Juggalos festival. Authorities say that Waters' body was with a Juggalo-related arm band -- enough to confirm that he had attended the four-day fest.
Union County Coroner Stephen Shouse says Waters' autopsy reports were inconclusive, and ruling of death is currently inconclusive. "We don't suspect foul play. There was no trauma. We are pending toxicology and history if we find out who he is," Shouse said, prior to the official identification of the body.
The Kentucky State Police are also reportedly investigating a Gathering attendee who has gone missing.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR