Inside Cable's Makeover Wars
6:00 AM PDT 6/19/2012 by Lacey Rose
THR goes behind the scenes as NBCUniversal's Style network becomes the latest to rebrand in an increasingly crowded (and copycat-laden) market.
Makeovers are an essential staple of fashion and beauty content, and so it is, on this day in early June, that five executives are huddled in a Los Angeles conference room debating color hues and fonts.
Subscribe now to read the full article
- Read The Hollywood Reporter on any mobile device
- Email complete articles to clients or colleagues
- Interactive Radio: listen to the topics or headlines that interest you
- RSS Feed: read in a timely manner with easy to find content
- Read Offline: locate issues and articles easily at any time, no internet connection needed
Already a Subscriber? Log In
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR