Inside the Hunt for the Next Stieg Larsson (Cannes 2011)
Several Scandinavian authors are promoting their products in Cannes in the hope of replicating the success of the late author's "Millennium" series.
CANNES -- The global success of the Millennium films — $175 million worldwide not counting David Fincher’s upcoming U.S. remake – has buyers in Cannes scrambling to find a Scandinavian crime machine to replace Millennium’s late author Stieg Larsson.
Subscribe now to read the full article
- Read The Hollywood Reporter on any mobile device
- Email complete articles to clients or colleagues
- Interactive Radio: listen to the topics or headlines that interest you
- RSS Feed: read in a timely manner with easy to find content
- Read Offline: locate issues and articles easily at any time, no internet connection needed
Already a Subscriber? Log In
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR