'Inside Job' added to BFI London Film Fest
Charles Ferguson's investigation into global economic crisis
LONDON -- Charles Ferguson's big screen investigation into the global economic crisis "Inside Job" will unspool at this year's upcoming BFI London Film Festival, organizers said.
Ferguson's take on the global meltdown has been added to the lineup for the 54th edition of the British capital's movie shindig, which runs Oct. 13 through 28.
Narrated by Matt Damon, the documentary is billed as meticulous and a frequently jaw-dropping study of greed and amorality, according to organizers.
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- 'Captain America' Conquers Box Office For Third Straight Week
- Jordin Sparks' Wears A Bikini To The Opening Of Tao Beach, Jason Derulo Joins Her In Gym Clothes
- Watch Bruce Springsteen Cover Van Morrison's 'Brown Eyed Girl'
- Patrick Stewart And Ian McKellen Play The Newlywed Game, Continue Being The Internet's Most Adorable Sirs
- Justin Bartha & Lia Smith Reportedly Welcome Baby Girl!
- Idina Menzel Sings 'Take Me or Leave Me' with Two Lucky Fans for Charity - Watch Now!
- Vanessa Hudgens Sees Hearts While Dancing at Coachella!
- 'Captain America: The Winter Soldier' Tops Easter Weekend Box Office While Johnny Depp's 'Transcendence' Fails to Impress