'Inside Job' added to BFI London Film Fest
Charles Ferguson's investigation into global economic crisis
LONDON -- Charles Ferguson's big screen investigation into the global economic crisis "Inside Job" will unspool at this year's upcoming BFI London Film Festival, organizers said.
Ferguson's take on the global meltdown has been added to the lineup for the 54th edition of the British capital's movie shindig, which runs Oct. 13 through 28.
Narrated by Matt Damon, the documentary is billed as meticulous and a frequently jaw-dropping study of greed and amorality, according to organizers.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR