'Inside Llewyn Davis' Awarded Best Picture by National Society of Film Critics
The group of 56 critics voted Saturday and awarded the top honor to the Coen Brothers film.
The National Society of Film Critics has announced its 48th annual awards, honoring Inside Llewyn Davis in the Best Picture category.
The society, made up of 56 critics across the United States, considered any film that opened in the U.S. during 2013.
The list of winners:
Best Director - Joel and Ethan Coen (Inside Llewyn Davis)
Best Foreign Language Film - Blue Is the Warmest Color
Best Screenplay - Before Midnight (Richard Linklater, Julie Delpy, Ethan Hawke)
Best Cinematography - Bruno Delbonnel (Inside Llewyn Davis)
Best Actor - Oscar Isaac (Inside Llewyn Davis)
Best Actress - Cate Blanchett (Blue Jasmine)
Best Supporting Actor - James Franco (Spring Breakers)
Best Supporting Actress - Jennifer Lawrence (American Hustle)
Experimental Film - Leviathan (Lucien Castaing-Taylor and Véréna Paravel)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- Ultimate Warrior Autopsy Finds Wrestler Died Of Cardiovascular Disease
- The Final Trailer For 'X-Men: Days Of Future Past Is A Traveler Of Both Time & Space
- A Conversation with The Both's Aimee Mann & Ted Leo, Plus A Quick Chat with Dolly Parton
- 'True Detective' Meets 'The Family Circus' Is Pure Evil Genius
- Brant Daugherty & Ian Harding Support a Good Cause at the Road To Hope Charity Benefit!
- Leonardo DiCaprio Wrestles a Friend at Coachella & Loses Badly (Video)
- Lily Aldridge's Toned Tummy is Why You Should Hit the Gym Now!
- Kate Middleton & Prince William Change Outfits for Australia Arrival with Prince George!