Inside Tina Fey and Amy Poehler's Golden Globes Afterparty
Louis C.K. and Damian Lewis praised their performance as 200 A-listers rubbed shoulders at L.A.'s Soho House.
This story first appeared in the Jan. 25 issue of The Hollywood Reporter magazine.
Perhaps the most exclusive Golden Globes afterparty was the shindig for about 200 people thrown by hosts Tina Fey and Amy Poehler at Soho House.
The pair received kudos for their gig from such guests as Louis C.K. and Damian Lewis. The event raised awareness and cash for the Worldwide Orphans Foundation (WWO).
Poehler, a WWO ambassador, recently volunteered for the group, making art with kids in Haiti. The digital invitation read: "If you want to feel less gross after a long night of self-congratulation, click here to donate."
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR