The Insider’s Guide to the Golden Globes Parties
Seven bashes. Five hours. Everything you need to know about all the Hilton hotspots on Jan. 16.
Hitting the golden globes afterparty scene is like playing a game of human Chutes and Ladders — you’re one of 5,000 guests (plus crashers) trying to navigate the Beverly Hilton’s maze of elevators, stairs and winding corridors. “It’s like throwing a wedding in a hotel where six other weddings are going on, and you’ve all invited the same guests,” is the way one afterparty host has described the experience.
Subscribe now to read the full article
- Read The Hollywood Reporter on any mobile device
- Email complete articles to clients or colleagues
- Interactive Radio: listen to the topics or headlines that interest you
- RSS Feed: read in a timely manner with easy to find content
- Read Offline: locate issues and articles easily at any time, no internet connection needed
Already a Subscriber? Log In
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR