The Insiders Get Their Due
The Hollywood Reporter will honor photographer Frank Ockenfels 3 and designer Dawn Baillie along with 223 Key Art Awards prizewinners in an Oct. 17 ceremony at Hollywood's Cinerama Dome.
To those working in the entertainment advertising and communications industry, The Hollywood Reporter's Key Art Awards, to be announced Oct. 17 during a ceremony at Hollywood's Cinerama Dome, are akin to the Oscars. "Within our little niche of the entertainment world, it certainly is that honor," says Mark Woollen, whose firm Mark Woollen & Associates won last year's Grand Key Art award for The Social Network's trailer. "In its reach, our work is so vast but so anonymous. What's special is being recognized by your peers, who sometimes fiercely compete with you through the year."
Subscribe now to read the full article
- Read The Hollywood Reporter on any mobile device
- Email complete articles to clients or colleagues
- Interactive Radio: listen to the topics or headlines that interest you
- RSS Feed: read in a timely manner with easy to find content
- Read Offline: locate issues and articles easily at any time, no internet connection needed
Already a Subscriber? Log In
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR