International 3D Society Forms Asia Committee
In an effort to forward the 3D format, the International 3D Society has formed a I3DS Asia Committee, which will launch in April.
Panasonic exec Masayuki Kozuka will chair the committee, and Professor Liu Ge San of the Beijing Film Academy and Dr. DooWhan Choi of KT Corp. will serve as as vice chairs.
"The Asian market is particularly well-known for how tech-savvy its consumers and exhibitors are, and consumers in the Asian market have proved to be early adopters of 3D technology," said Maria Costeira, international 3D steering committee chair and CEO of XPAND.
Plans include 3D production seminars in Asia, with participation of Hollywood industry leaders.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR