International Box Office: Paramount's 'Thor' Claims No. 1 With Stellar $87 Million Opening
10:58 AM PDT 5/1/2011 by Frank Segers
UPDATED: Universal's "Fast Five" takes in a solid $45.9 million on its second weekend overseas, while Fox's "Rio" drops to No. 3.
It's the May Day weekend, and summer is already in second gear on the foreign theatrical circuit.
Subscribe now to read the full article
- Read The Hollywood Reporter on any mobile device
- Email complete articles to clients or colleagues
- Interactive Radio: listen to the topics or headlines that interest you
- RSS Feed: read in a timely manner with easy to find content
- Read Offline: locate issues and articles easily at any time, no internet connection needed
Already a Subscriber? Log In
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
Social & Mobile