International Emmys honor Dick Wolf
Roger Bart will host the ceremony for the second year
"Law & Order" creator Dick Wolf will be honored by two of his stars, Jeff Goldblum and Sam Waterston, at the International Emmys ceremony Nov. 24 in New York.
Actor Roger Bart, a crowd-pleaser in his inaugural turn last year, will again host the ceremony.
The International Academy of Television Arts & Sciences will honor the best of international TV at its 36th annual awards dinner. Wolf will receive the International Emmy Founders Award.
Also appearing as presenters are John Waters, Willie Garson, Paul Blackthorne, Andrea Roth, Heather Tom, Kerry O'Malley and Cecilia Suarez.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- Pee-wee Herman's Bike From 'Pee-wee's Big Adventure' Sells For $36,600 On eBay
- HUVr Hoverboard Is Not Shipping In December (Or Ever, For That Matter)
- Stratosphere: A Conversation with Matt Sorum and Album Preview
- 'Grey's Anatomy' 'You Got to Hide Your Love Away' Recap: Yang and Owen Back in the Sack