International Press Freedom Awards Shine Spotlight on Endangered Journalists
8:31 PM PST 11/23/2010 by Georg Szalai
Sony boss Howard Stringer, Tom Brokaw add a lighter touch with jokes about Comcast-NBC Universal deal.
NEW YORK -- Journalists around the world threatened by imprisonment and murder were in focus here Tuesday night at the 20th annual International Press Freedom Awards Dinner benefiting the Committee to Protect Journalists.
Subscribe now to read the full article
- Read The Hollywood Reporter on any mobile device
- Email complete articles to clients or colleagues
- Interactive Radio: listen to the topics or headlines that interest you
- RSS Feed: read in a timely manner with easy to find content
- Read Offline: locate issues and articles easily at any time, no internet connection needed
Already a Subscriber? Log In
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
Social & Mobile