Owen Wilson and Vince Vaughn Are the Old School in 'The Internship' Trailer (Video)
The frequent co-stars reunite for a film that, based on the first look, mixes laughs and the more serious crises of a generation's impending obsolescence.
Once swinging, playboy wedding crashers, Vince Vaughn and Owen Wilson are now invading Google.
The pair star in The Internship, a movie that is one part comedy, one part treatise on the turmoil the great digital revolution has wrought on generations of workers whose long-honed skills are now desperately outmoded, and one part ode to 1980s pop culture. This complicated blend of laughter and desperation finds the pair out of jobs, their traditional salesmen positions now outsourced to the Internet, and forced to start all over. Showing the resourcefulness of an old pro (some things never lose their usefulness), Vaughn's character finds them internships at the search engine giant, which is depicted here as a giant playground for nerds.
The film, which spent days teasing the trailer, is directed by Night at the Museum's Shawn Levy and hits theaters June 7.
- Scarlett Johansson, Lupita Nyong'o in Talks for Disney's 'Jungle Book' (Exclusive)
- Bryan Singer Breaks Silence on Abuse Claims: 'Outrageous, Vicious and Completely False'
- The Scene and Stars at the Tribeca Film Festival (Photos)
- Summer Movie Preview: Will Godzilla or Spider-Man (Or Angelina Jolie?) Dominate Your Cineplex?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- Johnny Depp & Amber Heard Hold Hands at 'Cabaret' Opening!
- Emma Stone & Felicity Jones Bring Girl Power to 'Amazing Spider-Man 2' Premiere!
- Andrew Garfield Rides Bus with Underprivileged Kids to 'Amazing Spider-Man 2' Premiere!
- Olivia Munn Insisted Her 'Newsroom' Character Sloane Not Wear Turtlenecks!