Int'l Olympic Committee Chief: NBC Will Bid for TV Rights Without Dick Ebersol
Jacques Rogge says Comcast's senior executives "reiterated that they were very committed to participating in full at the bidding."
NBC is still planning to bid on U.S. broadcast rights to the Olympics next month despite the sudden resignation of NBC Sports chief Dick Ebersol on Thursday, International Olympic Committee president Jacques Rogge told the Associated Press.
Subscribe now to read the full article
- Read The Hollywood Reporter on any mobile device
- Email complete articles to clients or colleagues
- Interactive Radio: listen to the topics or headlines that interest you
- RSS Feed: read in a timely manner with easy to find content
- Read Offline: locate issues and articles easily at any time, no internet connection needed
Already a Subscriber? Log In
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR