ION Life Adds Eco-Friendly Lifestyle Series to Lineup
"Alive & Well With Michelle Harris," debuting Sept. 1, will feature segments on celebrities, beauty, fitness, style and celebrities.
ION Life has added a new green lifestyle series, Alive & Well With Michelle Harris, to its lineup.
The daily magazine show will focus on eco-friendly but modern living, with topics including celebrities, beauty, fitness, style, spa destinations and gourmet organic food. It will shoot in Los Angeles and other locations around the world.
The show is set to debut at 1:30 p.m. Sept. 1 on ION Life, a digital channel owned and operated by ION Media Networks.
"From cooking up a fresh and organic meal for the entire family to providing the hottest spots for the must-have green vacation, Alive & Well encourages viewers to lead a healthy and empowered life," said Marc Zand, executive vp content acquisition and digital networks at ION Media Networks.
Host Harris, described as an expert in healthy and green living, has appeared on CNN, TV Guide Network and Planet Green, among others. She also serves as executive producer under her banner Lago Productions.
"With Alive & Well, we can show viewers the glamorous side of green living and inspire them to incorporate healthier and greener options into their daily lifestyles," she said.
ION Life is available on Comcast, Medicom, AT&T U-Verse and Verizon systems.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- The Hollywood Reporter's Top 25 Stylist, Revealed
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR