Irina Ignatiew, Henrik Pabst Named Deputy Managing Directors at Germany's Red Arrow
Ignatiew will manage global sales of scripted content, with Pabst handling factual and format sales for the company, which distributes such shows as "The Taste" and "Lilyhammer."
Irina Ignatiew and Henrik Pabst have been named deputy managing directors at German television sales outfit Red Arrow International, which handles global distribution for such shows as The Taste and Lilyhammer.
The appointments, which take effect immediately, will see Ignatiew handle global sales of Red Arrow's scripted content. Pabst will oversee distribution of formats and factual content.
Both executives will report to Red Arrow International managing director Jens Richter.
Both are internal promotions. Ignatiew used to head up Red Arrow sales and co-production efforts to German- and French-speaking territories. Pabst has been in charge of entertainment programming acquisitions for Red Arrow, which is controlled by big German broadcasting group ProSiebenSat.1.
Red Arrow has been a focus for the company as it has been looking to diversify its revenue streams.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR