'Iron Man 2' repeats atop Friday b.o.
'Robin Hood' opens with $13.1 million
Comics-inspired action sequel "Iron Man 2" from Paramount and Marvel rung up roughly $15 million in its eighth day of release to top all comers and push cumulative b.o. to $174.1 million. "Iron Man 2" should top the domestic rankings for a second session.
Subscribe now to read the full article
- Read The Hollywood Reporter on any mobile device
- Email complete articles to clients or colleagues
- Interactive Radio: listen to the topics or headlines that interest you
- RSS Feed: read in a timely manner with easy to find content
- Read Offline: locate issues and articles easily at any time, no internet connection needed
Already a Subscriber? Log In
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR