Is the Next '2016' About to Hit The Multiplex?
Films about Occupy, Breitbart and Ayn Rand will try to replicate the hit anti-Obama movie's success.
Now that 2016: Obama's America has grossed $32.9 million, more than any other political documentary except Michael Moore's Fahrenheit 9/11 ($119.2 million), conservative filmmakers are lining up to try to duplicate that success before the Nov. 6 election and beyond.
Subscribe now to read the full article
- Read The Hollywood Reporter on any mobile device
- Email complete articles to clients or colleagues
- Interactive Radio: listen to the topics or headlines that interest you
- RSS Feed: read in a timely manner with easy to find content
- Read Offline: locate issues and articles easily at any time, no internet connection needed
Already a Subscriber? Log In
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR